Monday, May 4, 2009

Two Ways To Heaven

There are two different ways to get into heaven according to St. Paul,  Salvation and Judgment.

First we must understand the difference between judgment and salvation.

SALVATION:

Those who accept Jesus as the Messiah [Christ] and have lived accordingly will bypass the judgment thus are saved from judgment. Saved by Grace not judgment.

JUDGMENT:

All other people are judged by GOD according to how they lived in relation to the Ten Commandments even if they did not know them. I believe that God judges in a state of mercy and that a really good person might be judged as acceptable. 
It is up to God not us as to who enters heaven. This is of course the most difficult way to get in but it is possible.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog - you're welcome and I hope you enjoy my ramblings. Re your post above, I for one am counting on the fact that the judgement path is possible as it's my best chance for a heavenly eternity :-)

    ReplyDelete