Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Has Sprung At Last


I think that Spring has really come at last at least I hope so because I have cleaned up the fireplace for the Summer season. I am also building a two level raised garden bed for may darling. There are all kinds of green things coming up in our yard some wanted and some not. Along with the grass which must be mowed are wild Violets and dandelions that are lovely and editable.
Big GrinWelcome
I love Spring for it has a gentle quality and is the essence of simplicity. IT feels fresh, honest and gives me a lot of joy. I always thank God for spring time in my back yard.

1 comment:

  1. It's the best time of year! I remember your posting photos of the yellow roses you have planted in your garden. I hope you do the same for what you create this year.

    LIke you, I've got those dandilions in my yard. Too many!

    ReplyDelete