Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

Here we are January 1, 2014 once considered in science fiction as the far distant future. Today we are blessed to live in a wonderful country with many freedoms and opportunities before us. The economy is improving and life seems good. This new year will be what we make of it by the choices we make regardless of the events of nature or the actions of other people. We can choose to live strong in the face of adversity of cower in fear of what might be. Either way it is our choices that will make the difference for us. I believe that being positive and aware of the advantages that show up every day I can make th4e world around me a better place to live. Being kind to others and helpful will also bring kindness and help to me. If I can see the good in others and encourage that goodness it will overpower darkness and evil. What will you make of your 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment