Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Most Dangerous Food

My diet excludes most of the food that I have always enjoyed the most.  Sugar, high fat foods and things with seeds are poison to me now. I dearly love snickers and M&M's but I look at them and think poison now. Soft drinks like Coke and Big Red use to fill my daily intake but now it is water and coffee.
Bash
There is a food that causes us the most grief and suffering and it is none of the above. Can you guess what it is? It is something we have all eaten and we will eat it again.
WhatChin
One man said wedding cake.
rotfl


The most dangerous thing we eat is when we have to eat our own words.Angel

2 comments:

  1. LOL both some funny and wise words. I can feel your pain about the food restrictions. I now have food allergies I never had before.

    ReplyDelete