Monday, August 23, 2010

An Inconvenient Death


An old friend is dying and the timing of the death is most inconvenient. I don’t mean to startle you but this death is completely unexpected and distressing. I know that the bible says that there is a time to live and a time to die but this death is too early. It will require extra expense and some changes. It is just unacceptable and I won’t have it. Tomorrow I am calling in an expert to see what can be done to prevent this untimely departure.
 BashBlehCross Bones
 What
Oh yes the death in question is my lawnmower which just barely made it through the task at hand today. It kept cutting out and stopping. 

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps it needs some maintainence. Best to you and your ailing lawnmower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaPastor Larry that is so funny
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ! You had me hooked, line and sinker, lol! Hope all will be okay with your lawnmower. Hope all is needed is a tune up!

    My Scoot has to go into the scooter repair hospital as soon as a friend and I can get it there, Friday I hope.

    Take care, and God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete