Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Trappings

I love Christmas along with all its trappings. It is a time for families to gather and celebrate the birth of a child that was more than an infant in a manger. My favorite part of our Christmas celebration is the Christmas Eve service and then my darling and I go home and enjoy our unique Christmas traditions.

Soon and all too soon the trappings of Christmas will be put away for another year. and nothing will be quite as bright and colorful. Yet the memories of this Christmas will linger in our minds and hearts. The baby Jesus is cute but now we must make the most of Christ as we prepare for Resurrection Sunday.

Now is the time to Love God - Love others as Jesus taught and spread the word to one and all. Christmas is all about spreading the Good News of God's gift to the world. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. ....and soon another year is over, one once again full of exciting and some not so exciting happenings.

    May you continue to be inspired and help to inspire others! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and I am just now getting use to writing 2010 on my checks. Here we go again.

    ReplyDelete