Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Migration


My dad always combed his hair straight back. I never thought all that much about it as it was just his style.

During the last decade of my life physical changes have been under way. One of these changes is that hair folicals have been deserting the top of my head where they are needed and moving to other areas of my body where they are not needed. This leaves the top of my head thin and gaining the look of a comb over even though I come it the same was as always.

I say all this because I went to a stylist to change my hair style. You guessed it she combed it straight back. When I looked in the mirror I was in shock. There was my father starring back at me in the mirror. I went back to combing my hair the way I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment