“Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces.”
1. Trust is paramount and extremely fragile and it should be safeguarded at all cost.
2. Honesty is the path to trust with out it you cannot build.
3. Complacency WILL eventually kill a relationship. It is a long slow painful torturous death worse then dying.
4. Words, when said, cannot be taken back, and can be sharper then any knife. The difference, the wounds they leave may last a lifetime, and still never heal. Beware.
5. There is always some Truth even in jest. Jest cautiously.