Monday, January 5, 2009

Judy Ask: "Where do we go when we die?"

Judy said...

I have a question, Pastor Larry :)

Where do we go when we die? I hope I can go traveling especially to Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Austria, and Paris when I die.

Judy as stated in the post below I bleieve that when we die our imortal soul goes back to God and our body returns to the dust of the earth.

So for me that means that if you want to visit Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Austria and Paris you better do it now while you have the chance.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know...I had to chuckle when I read your answer, :). What about on the New Earth after Christ has made Heaven here on Earth. Do you think Denmark and all those places will be around. Maybe Judy could see them then (and me too!) and just kind of transport from place to place or however God makes it possible for us to travel. Surely no stinking cars and stuff!? I was walking around my neighborhood after dark with Angel, just around the block, and kind of worrying about foul people or other dogs. Anyway...I started thinking how wonderful it would be to walk in our neighborhyood (or anywhere else for that matter) with nice wonderful temps, no foul players, only nice dogs, beautiful trees and what not. Isn't that what Heaven on Earth is going to be like. Can you tell I have done a lot of thinking about this. I just hope I get to see that wonderful place! (((hugs))) and have a great day, Pastor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always envisioned that there lies the chance that, once in Heaven, you could see everything and anything down here. I thought that once you were in Heaven, you could see Paris, Australia and anywhere else just by looking downward. I've held onto this belief since I was a child, but maybe I'm wrong.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh, now I'm really confused. I cannot (because of health conditions) travel.

    So, there's supposed to be a new Earth. I hope I can travel then.

    ReplyDelete