Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Pool on Faith Sharring

Do you have a strong personal responsibility to tell others people about your religious beliefs?

Barna Research Group poll results for Americans:
American Adults .................... 53%
Republicans ............................ 46%
Democrats ............................... 34%
African Americans ................. 49%
Anglo Americans .................... 34% 
Hispanic Americans ............... 32%
Asian Americans .................... 26%
In the South ........................... 45%
In the Midwest ...................... 40%
In the West ............................. 27%
In the Northeast ..................... 21%

What do you think about the poll results?
How would you answer the poll?

2 comments:

  1. I found that Americans talked a lot about their beliefs when I was there in 2003. I don't hear about it a lot in Alberta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pastor Larry! I just wanted to stop by to say I deleted your comment on my interview entry. It's just that I don't openly say I live in Red Deer, even though some blogs have the traffic thingy that says that. I have several new readers from Edmonton (one is a cab driver) and one from Red Deer, and because I use the kids' real names and write about family issues, I just don't want anyone to find my blog by googling us and the city.

    ReplyDelete