Friday, January 21, 2011

Some Assembly Required

Quite often we received an order from a mail order company and what looked like a wonderful thing in the picture is not what we receive in the mail. The package states "Some Assembly Required" and that often involves  reading instructions and working to put things together in the correct order. I can be frustrating.

The church is a gift from God with some assembly required. The bible is our instruction book and getting all the members to assemble at one time can be frustrating. So can getting them all in the right order and to agree with one another. Sometimes it feels like all the parts just don't fit together. I guess that is way there are so many denominations.

I love my church but there are times when I wonder how the assembly will work out. It takes faith and love to make it function.

No comments:

Post a Comment