Friday, July 24, 2015

Remembering Katherine Ann

I am filled with mixed emotions today remembering the birth of my eldest darling daughter. She was born one minute after midnight July 24, 1969 and came into this world screaming her little lungs out.

Katherine's birthday has always been one of Joy for me and when we were apart I would call her and sing happy birthday and tell her how much I loved her. This is the first anniversary of her birth that I can not do that. This morning I looked at her picture and said "Happy Birthday my darling Katherine." Sadness at her loss flooded over me.

On the other hand I am so thankful for the almost 46 years of the gift that was her life shared with me and I do celebrate that gift. We shared a special bond that I will cherish always with great love.

Katherine Ann your daddy loves you and always will Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment