Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Live with it



We humans are not suited for unlimited possibilities in life. We are limited by our own choices and self imposed limitations. The moment we chose one path we shut of the other possibilities and leave them for others. To not choose is to be left in one place in a dither of uncertainty.

As an individual I attain significance as a free spirit by voluntarily accepting the limitations of my choices and embracing the power of focus. By choosing the focus for my life and the choices I have made I become a power to be reckoned with as I move through life.

Any person so determined will find a way to reach his or her goals no matter the odds against them. Choose your path and goals for that path and move forward. You attain your significance in the world by the choices you have made. Live with it! Live powerfully with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment